This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position. The employee must be able to audit driver deposits, maintain load and variance spreadsheets, carry out basic accounting procedures to include balance sheets, invoice reconciliation and data entry. Establish and maintain a positive relationship with drivers and employees.
· Must understand basic accounting principles and processes
· Strong work ethic
· Attentive to detail
· Able to do repetitive work
· Positive attitude and team player
· Willingness to learn and flexibility in job duties
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-confident and work well with people. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus.